02 February 2014

Day 93: Guess the movie

Of course I had whole month to do Guess the movie theme, but guess, I did it just now. I had totally other movie in mind but the scene would take a bit more time than one hour. So, yes it is crappy, but I did it! Give me points for that.

I needed something simple that will (kinda) be recognizable. It is a movie from my childhood and I know everybody saw it. The scene is not exact but... you get the picture. It was "what has been seen cannot be unseen" for me and I couldn't forget it for a long time. Every time we had soup for dinner I needed some self persuasion to eat it.




I think this one is pretty easy? Write in comments :)

1 comment:

  1. I remembered it, and it wasn't easy, because few movies have the similar image, but it was clear to me in the end.
    Nice choice! =)

    ReplyDelete